Friday, November 17, 2006






ON SATURDAY NIGHT (AFTER I ALMOST DIED), I HAD AN EVEN CRAZIER ADVENTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!

After we got back to my pad at about 4 or 5 AM Erin and Mark vanished into thin air (just like Bruce).
But the night was not over. Ronnie and I were on a mission of drunken proportions....

I was going to blog about it but I feel my friend Ronnie did such damn good job on his blog ( www.ronniea.blogspot.com ) I feel that I could hardly add to such a concise retelling so...

1- You must visit Ronnie's blog (link above) if you want to know about my crazy all night adventure.

2- You must visit Ronnie's flicker site ( www.flickr.com/photos/ronniea/ ). To check out a pictorial retelling of the adventure (Daegu). While you're at it you might as well check out the pics of our Pusan adventure last month (Busan)!!!

3- Because I can't leave out my wonderful, party-hardy, friend Erin check out her blog ( www.myspace.com/levylady ) on the goings on that night (she reveals a secret about my dancing)!

Above are some pictures of my late night drunken adventure!!!

1 comment:

Ronnie A said...

Thanks for the props bro. BTW, the pics turned out sweet!