Monday, June 11, 2007






We Checked Out the Shadiest Aquarium Ever.... Pacific Land on Jeju


It was a strange highlight on our marvelous 3 day holiday (May 25-28).


We paid for a dolphin show but ended up getting a lot more than what we paid for...


First we took in a monkey show that was perhaps one of the most ridiculously funny things I've seen in my short life so far. The pesky primates were all dressed in gym clothes and were all working out and playing sports at the command of their trainer. I think I laughed the whole way through. At the end, they even preformed a rock concert, playing the ukulele, drums, cymbals, and organ. Absolutely, and most positutely, ridiculous!!!


Then the seal show- a whole lot of balancing stuff on their noses, slapping, clappin, and barking (or what ever that noise that they make is called).


The dolphin show was spectacular and action packed as the dolphins, weaved, dove, balanced, dived, sprayed, twirled, and dazzled the small crowd.


At the end Alissa and I paid the 5 dollars to shake the fin and get a picture with one of the dolphins!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun!! I love dolphins! I got to swim with them in Cuba, and it was serioulsy the best thing ever :-) They pushed me all across the water by my feet until I was standing up! I wish I could have seen the monkey show ... haha, sounds awesome! Miss you both so much!

Jolene