Sunday, July 01, 2007






We All Had Our Roles and Duties.



Mr. & Mrs. Kim were selling tea, decorating, packaging, networking, flower arranging, tea steeping, tea serving, cleaning, and schmoozing.


Their 9 year old son, Kim Jong Oh, did the playing, picture taking, and of course networking (what person can resist the charm of a 9 year old child).


My main goal was to learn as much as humanly possible about the world of tea, but, of course, I got caught up in the excitement of being a part of the team. How could I resist, they even found me a totally naturally dyed, hand made, Daegu-old-style, odor absorbing, traditional common peoples, Korean clothes!
When an old lady who happened to be the head professor of Tea Studies at a University in Seoul saw me in the green hanbok (traditional Korean clothes) she wisely noted,
"You are truly in harmony with the green tea you sell"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey nice outfit! Odour absorbing?? Hmmm... I should get me one of those for the gym :S

Alissa you look awesome!

Fanta

Anonymous said...

YOU matt, look like a faggot. NOW GET ON YOUR KNEES AND SUCK SOME KOREAN COCK.