Saturday, March 15, 2008

This Old Abandon School Makes Koreans Contemplate






This rural school in a once busy traditional farming town was once filled with the sound of Korean children playing rock, paper, scissors, and of teachers sternly lecturing. Now there is only eerie silence. It is a popular tourist attraction among Koreans. It forces them to come to grips with the implications of rapid industrialization in their country.
As I approach the abandon building an old Korean man outside weeps.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Fanta said...

Aw that poor man who was crying... interesting photos Matt!